- Intermediate or equivalent qualification from recognized board;
- Certificate in Shorthand and Typing issued by an institute recognized by the boards of technical education in Pakistan and;
- A speed of 80 words p.m. in Shorthand in English, Urdu or Sindhi as the case may be and 35 w.p.m. in Typing in English, Urdu or Sindhi as the case may be.
- Preferably having knowledge of computer and experience in use of computer with certificate in MS office
Rural Development Department
Candidates possessing educational qualification and fulfilling other conditions may submit their applications to the Director General Rural Development Department Hyderabad old SRTC Depot Old Wahdat colony near agriculture complex, Hyderabad.
- Interested candidates must give all particulars like; name, father’s name, CNIC No. address, educational qualification, experience, contract cell #, e-mail address, name of post applied for, district of domicile and rural or urban claim, in their applications and enclose attested photo copies of all testimonials. Original documents will be verified at the time of interview. If the applicant has applied against disabled/women minorities’ quota, the same may also be indicated.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or not to fill any or all vacancies...
- Candidates already in govt service should apply through proper channel.
- The upper age limit relaxation for 15 years will be given as per Sindh Govt policy.
- No T.A/D.A will be admissible for interviews/tests.
- The closing date for receipt of applications will be the 20th day after first publication of this advertisement in any newspaper.
- Rural/urban, minorities, disabled and women quotas will be strictly observed as per policy.
- Test/interview schedules will be announced later.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. However, all eligible candidates will be given written tests, if required.
- Applications may be sent through courier or post. However, application by hand will also be accepted.
- Online application may also be acceptable through Sindh Rozgar portal at LRL www.sindhrozgar.gos.pk. However, a hard copy of application must also be forwarded for record purposes, within given period.
- Late applications will not be accepted