ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree from recognized university / typing speed of 40 words per minute.
Note: The registration applications accompanied by complete bio-data, (PERSONAL EDUCATION) should be send or submit in person at the following address.
- Office of the Conservator Wildlife, Sindh Wildlife Department, M.D.Wafai Road, Opposite PIA, Booking Office, Saddar Karachi, Phone No. 02199204951-2.
- The interviews calls mentioning dates of interviews by committee shall be sent only to the eligible candidates after scrutiny.
- The candidates must produce original certificates of domicile, PRC, NIC and qualification at the time of interview
- Last date for receiving applications is 06.01.2016
- Witten test and Interview dates of candidates shall be communicated by post and online.
- Government of Sindh has allowed relaxation of upper age limit shall for 10 year for all posts mentioned above.
- Applying may submit applications along with attested copies of all documents’.
- Incomplete applications in any respect, or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Number of vacancies may increase or decrease
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview
- Quota is reserved for Minorities 5%, Female 5% and Disable 2% and Female as per Government of Sindh rules/policy.
- Candidate already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Those who have applied previously in 2015 shall apply afresh.
- The application shall also apply Online through “Sindh Rozgar “ website http://www.sindhrogar.gos.pk
- No T.A / D.A shall be given for appearing in the written test and interview.